Sunday 19 February 2012

The past week in photos.

I've recently become addicted to The Office U.S and I have to admit that it's pretty much all down to Stanley, I can't help but laugh at every single thing he says purely just because of his facial expressions.

This is a photo showing my absolute excitement of finally upgrading my phone, I cropped my eyes out because the only way I can think to describe the look in them is crazed.

I spent valentines day with this absolute treasure and I picked this photo because let's be honest it just oozes romance, I think his expression might of been a reaction to my excited face.


I adore reading to the point where I think it would be safe to say I own more books than my local library. If it's a crime story and it has a twist at the end I can guarantee you I will love it.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha great face poses!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete